Zenith Dental Care
207, Sector – 37 Noida -201303
Contact us at 9971414473, 7042563914
Email- [email protected]
Protocols to be followed in Our Clinic – Post Covid 19 Pandemic
These are the following steps we shall take to ensure safe functioning of the dental clinic and prevent any cross – infection henceforth
Screening of Patient via telephonic conversation
- Need for Patient to fill in a Pre-assessment digital form
- On confirmation of the above criteria, appointment date and time is decided.
- Patient to reach outside the clinic and call at 9971414473
- No entry into the clinic without a mask
- Entry of only 1 person preferably except for pediatric patient (one parent
- You shall be provided with sanitiser, head cap, gloves and shoe covers
- IDA-COVID-19 consent form to be duly filled and signed before consultation.
- Pre-operative rinse with anti-microbial mouth wash to begin the consultation
- We shall be donning the PPE kit for procedures involving aerosols, such as
Root Canal Treatment, Deep Restoration of Tooth decay, Tooth Preparation
for Crown/Bridge, Impression making for Dentures, Surgical procedures such
as Impaction of wisdom tooth, Implant placement.
- Interval of at least 1 week between appointments (unless severe dental
emergency situation/ mid treatment flare up)
- Interval of at least 30 minutes between two successive appointments for
disinfecting clinic and all associated surfaces with Electric Sanitisation Spray
Machine (70% isopropyl – alcohol).
- Kindly drop the Head Cap, Gloves, Shoe covers in the bin placed outside the clinic without contacting any other external surface.
- Disinfection of all instruments using CDC/WHO guidelines, sterilisation using Class-B autoclave.
- All necessary reports such as X-Rays, Blood investigations shall be communicated through email.
- Payment mode preferably digital which includes PayTM, Google Pay, Phone Pay, etc