Schedule a Dental-Checkup
Orthodontics Dental Care
Orthodontics is a branch, which deals with correction of the alignment of crooked teeth to give you a socially pleasing smile. We shall strive to give you best possible results for any age group of patients in the shortest duration of time possible.
We at Zenith Dental Care Noida Sector 37, provide you with a number of treatment options in fixed orthodontics like
- Metal braces,
- Ceramic braces,
- Invisalign (clear aligners – highly recommended).
We are an Invisalign Certified Clinic in Noida get straighter teeth at two times faster time duration with convenient clear aligners.
So remove the inhibitions and get ready to bedazzle the society with a sparkling new smile!
Know more about our services
FAQ's - About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment is the clear alternative to metal braces for kids, teens, and adults. Also known by the terminology of Invisible braces. Only a certified Invisalign provider is allowed to do this treatment. Zenith Dental Care Sector 37, Noida is a certified Invisalign clinic nearby.
Invisalign made of flexible plastic — specifically, a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack® created exclusively for Invisalign treatment. Invisalign clear aligners are FDA-approved and contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten.
Invisalign is much better than braces since there are several advantages:-
- Invisalign are clear aligners so barely noticeable, allowing you to be confident about your smile during treatment
- Invisalign can work with your schedule and quick progress can be checked every 4-6 weeks.
- The forces applied on teeth is more controlled and treatment duration is reduced.
- Invisalign allows us to maintain good oral hygiene, thus maintaining good gum health during treatment.
- Lead an active lifestyle? Invisalign treatment allows you to continue to wear aligners without having to worry about sharp brackets cutting your mouth.
Invisalign works two times more faster than conventional metal or ceramic braces thus considerably reducing the time duration of the treatment. Opt for the nearest Invisalign provider near you.
The cost of your treatment will depend on the complexity of your case and length of your individual treatment plan. Think about how this compares to your habitual spending like a few cups of coffee a day!